AU

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

this is my favorite vegan protein powder, I only add one scoop to my smoothie and it tastes great and mixes well..I recommend it only If you love vanilla like me!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

its ok but not great , it drinkable but not super tasty, not smooth in the shaker cup it become partial slimy , over all it ok , but i will try something else next time

7cfdc86f-198b-4488-8ef8-d177a3a6a260
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

For a vegan protein shake it's nice. Vanilla comes through Blends pretty well. Good price. Good quality

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

excellent ingredients, good taste,easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Finally vegan protien that actually taste good

Posted on Apr 18, 2017

Great service and fast delivery to my door. Definite pluses when the local store is out of stock. Actually product per gram is almost 1.5 times more expensive than my local shop.

Posted on Oct 29, 2013

I was surprised how many carbs this contains (including plain sugar). It is a small tub. I'm not sure the price/oz is worth it. Better to get plain pea protein, I'm not sure this blend is offering anything special.

Posted on Feb 6, 2015

it looks natural and the taste is not bad for a vegan protein powder

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very tasty, pleasant texture! Satisfying! I am satisfied and this is now my permanent purchase. Composition-song! Ingredients - do not complain. I started a new life with this delicacy. I recommend! I mix it with yogurt, it's a very pleasant thing for the stomach 👍