AU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few years now, it's an effective supplement that has helped me immensely in my daily life. It's not just a vitamin but it also helps with my mood and energy levels. 2019 has seen a lot of stress in my life but this has helped me deal with it better than anything else I have ever tried. I love being able

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm writing this review to thank you for creating such a wonderful product. I've been taking your vitamins for just over a month now, and have noticed a marked improvement in my overall health and well-being. It's clear that the ingredients in your supplements are having an effect on me, but I need to go deeper on my body to see if the benefits are lasting

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have already made a difference in your life by taking this Vitamin. The first thing I noticed is my workouts increasing. However, I started noticing real improvements in my energy level and mental clarity. I'm grateful to you for getting me on the right track :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this product for approximately 3 months and definitely notice a difference. I have been drinking it 2 times per day, maybe 1/2 cup of it at lunch and 1/2 cup or so at dinner.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've tried many supplements in the past, none of them were able to give me the benefits that this product has. I truly recommend this vitamin. It not only improves my energy levels and my health, but it also keeps me going.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an alternative to other supplements. The fact that it smells like a lemon candy makes it appealing to the senses

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good dose of B12 with a very reasonable price to support the nervous system and metabolism during high intensive workouts. Also using it together with iron to support the feed for red blood cells.

use at morning after breakfast. I reordered it. It is effective

2f7f48ec-4131-44eb-9d0d-73706cfa95db
59e7e908-a403-490e-8736-d3b9d2a26d14
Posted on Jun 2, 2021

After taking a Walgreens product for years, I switched to Natural Factors when my doctor advised me to increase my dosage of B-12. (I was taking only 100 mcg at the time). I must admit that my energy level has improved and I'm liking the way this product works for me. Thanks, Natural Factors ... you make excellent products!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Love this brand for supplements. Never had issues with anything . Highly recommend!