AU

lyzolda
Posted on May 18, 2022
Сподіваюся, що екстракт шовковиці допоможе підтримувати здоровий рівень цукру у крові

Mulberry extract contains Moranoline (1-deoxynojirimycin), a key active that supports healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range. Various extracts from Morus alba including kuwanon G, moracin M, steppogenin-4′-O-β-D-glucoside and mulberroside A have been suggested as having a variety of potentially-useful medical effects.

Mulberry Extract has so many uses and Benefits! I've been experimenting with mulberry about 30 min prior to meals. Mulberry extracts been shown to increase the expression of the protein IRS-1 which improves insulin function. IRS-1 (insulin receptor substrate) is one of the main proteins responsible for pulling glucose inside the cell. I haven't had any issues with the quality at all and will definitely continue using this in the future!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

As i have diabet 2 and cholesterol so i use many supplement ,one of them is Mulberry , i am using since long run ,it is good and reduce and control sugar blood level , I am taking 1 capsule 3 time daily ,, i am using this brand as it is good and logic price

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Looking for this item at another supplement Retailers could not find it, I herb , had it good selection, and price. Very easy to shop at Iherb . I highly recommend this company.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The product is very effective in maintaining the health of everyone, especially those with hypertension. The ingredient is of high quality and I will recommend someone to try it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I use from time to time to support my adrenal system, read that it works, for f it is not getting worth, it is a good sign since I don't take any medicine and I have some issue.

Posted on May 15, 2022

quality mulberry extract, does help with dieting, i would suggest it for benefit of supporting healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range, and antioxidant health.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Having good results with the Mulberry extract however, the bottle is super tiny. I have to take 2 twice per day so the bottle did not even last 30 days.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It has a very good effect on uric acid. After taking it for a week, the joints are no longer painful.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I found taking this supplement can improve my renal functions.