AU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product lives up to its description. It has changed my sleep habit dramatically, and for the best, within days! I accidentally put this to the test, going a month without the product and my sleep went to ruin again. I reordered and once again I am sleeping like a baby at night. I am a 55 year old menopausal woman.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got it because I have PCOS which causes severe anxiety (that's my biggest issue with PCOS). I feel like this has really been a huge game changer for my anxiety and I've been using it for less then a month. I don't want to run out of it, so I'm already ordering another two bottles. I highly recommend it for women with hormonal imbalances.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I've tried a lot of sleep aids but this one seems to be the best! It does seem to matter a bit which time of the day I take it. If I take two pills around 4:00 p.m. that seems to work better than right before bed.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I am a busy working mom and adrenal support is a must for me! This is my second bottle with this product. I really notice a difference through out the day and get a great nights sleep as well! Highly recommend if you are suffering from any form of stress or fatigue

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have Hashimoto and during my PMS my energy is horrible, anxiety all over and I get depressed. Somehow this supplement gives me that energy and the calm that I really need. Till now I haven't found a supplement that helps me more than this, and I am a guinea pig when talking about trying supplements. The quality is top, and I am allergic to everything. I went online to search for ingredients and most of them are herbal antidepressants and energetics. Personally, the size does not bother me but it might be personal. You have to take two capsules as a dosage. The benefit will come right away. No taste.

I started taking the ThyroSense product and wanted to add this so I could nourish my adrenal system, as well. I first wrote to the company to ask if the products could be used together. They have great customer service and answered right away that the products work synergistically together. I take ThyroSense in the morning and this later in the afternoon. I believe these products to be helping and I have no side effects; they are gentle. I am looking forward to getting my thyroid checked in May to ensure my levels are in an expected range.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

As a man I really found this product helpful in terms of recovery, and mental stress, I go to gym 6 times a week, and this product help me recover from fatigue, and I noticed an improvement in my activities during my job. It's very recommended for both females and males

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I feel rested during the night. on the morrow I always regain my strenght when I take AdrenaSence. thank you and I will buy thisbproduct again.

4ecb1b14-9a83-42cd-a2f0-0efd3f235d40
asmaqb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Not so sure about the effectiveness as I have used this for 3 days. Note that you need 2 pills for the dose. For some reason my pill bottle doesn’t close all the way and so isn’t completely airtight - which is strange because the other pills i get from this brand doesn’t have this problem. Sleep hasn’t really approved and I hope it will.