AU
4.7

4.7

Most helpful positive review

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve been taking these since having a hysterectomy 18 months ago. I would get sweats only at night. So tried these. After 3 days I got results. I only need to take 1 at night and I find that’s all my body needs. Easy small capsule to take, no taste or after effects. So grateful I found these. Another great product only available at IHerb.

Global reviews (648)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Hello ladies, I have something good to share on health. After my surgery in 2015, I started taking evening primrose. It helped with my acute menopausal discomforts. In my succeeding regular checkups with my OB-GYNE some time after, she recommended Black Cohosh (the generic name) for its better effect but it was costly for me at the time - what with all my other maintenance meds. Then last month - September- in the gathering of high school classmates, my OB-GYNE classmate recommended black cohosh again (the same brand that my regular OB-GYNE recommended). Hence, I checked online and ordered. Guess what? I have been taking it for two weeks now and my exhaustion has been managed. My goodness! I feel so much better. Less exhausted. And it helped in my bowel movement. I am grateful I finally bought the food supplement. Thank you Lord for sparks of wisdom.

ad607e07-b520-445f-ba90-8414c3551242
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

At first I had to take two capsules a day to get results, but then when I hadn't experienced a hot flash in awhile, I started taking one a day. I am still taking one a day(as the label says) and having no hot flashes. I am purchasing it again. There is no taste.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I would get sweats only at night. So tried these. After 3 days I got results. I only need to take 1 of supplement at night and I find that’s all my body needs. In composition is also Triterpene Glycosides which good as anti-Inflammatory Easy small capsule to take, no taste or after effects. So grateful I found these.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This supplement has improved the day/night sweats dramatically for me.I noticed the easing over the first 2 weeks of first bottle.Then once I had finished a full months there was almost no breaking out in sweat at all.Its no several months on and I can confidently say this has solved that issue for me completely.The fact I only have to take it once at night,And get these results compared to other products I've tried is amazing.And the price is manageable on most budgets also.So if your mainly focused on a reduction of sweats,I think it could be of help to others also.But of course like anything please check with your healthcare provider for interactions and advise on if this is safe for you to use.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’ve been on them just over a week now and have had 4 days straight with no hot flushes! I’ve gone from having flushes just about constantly, and waking up in a sweat multiple times throughout the night to feeling normal again. I can snuggle under my blankets once again! Such a relief. I’m a 50 year old perimenopausal woman and I’m so relieved to think that these may be all I need to get through the day (and night) comfortably. I have multiple allergies (soy, wheat, dairy, eggs etc) and no issues with these.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Powerful detoxing for hormone balance! I’m a 45 year old woman dealing with hot flashes night sweats and starting to get a lil muffin top due to estrogen dominance. Also have an issue with fibroids which cause me heavy periods with painful cramps. I just ordered my first bottle cuz this stuff has made life so much easier. I can see the muffin top is diminishing as well as the night sweats, hot flashes, and cramps are barely noticeable. Also have noticed my moods have lightened especially around that time of month. I take this as well as natures way vitex fruit and all is well! Finally!!! I don’t know why I didn’t take this stuff sooner! I love it and it works wonders for me!

Posted on Mar 19, 2023

I have tried a different product but when it was out of stock I ordered this. 40mg is the recommended dosage. I found my hot flashes decreased and night sweats disappeared almost completely. I am 53 yo and still have regular (and sometimes painful) periods. However I have been experiencing hot flashes and mood swings for about 10 years. This product works well for me.

Alekandra
Posted on Mar 12, 2023

Quality product with great ingredient in big size package. I use dosage - 1 or 2 pils 1-2 times as day, depending upon your needs. The benefits are great in helping even out the hormone fluctuations. Taste is neitral. The pils are also small in size, making them easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 2, 2023

Reduces Hot Flashes and Night Sweats Non GMO Gluten Free Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans Purity & Potency Guaranteed WomenSense is a line of products dedicated to helping women reach their full health potential. Black cohosh has been traditionally used to ease the discomforts of premenstrual syndrome and menopause. For women experiencing menopause, black cohosh is a safe and natural way to help reduce symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats. Isura™:

Posted on Mar 29, 2023

this is so much cheaper than the same stuff from a chemist, this is the second time I have brought these. Also this has more of the black cohosh ingredient than the chemist brand. I use this for perimenopause, it good quality and also packaged well.

389c79f1-1331-4bf4-806d-a55db5a749ac