AU

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This product came right on time! The midst of summer and I’d been having periodic swells of heat during the day and completely restless nights. My sister’s coworker recommend this product and within three days the heat drastically subsided and had virtually disappeared within a week. I felt myself completely back to normal after one month. I have since purchased a second bottle along with the EstroSense! I highly recommend this product! Thumbs up, if you found this review helpful!

4e4f42e6-17dd-4c04-8d00-97a042c59fda
50a6f9dc-f48d-4956-bbd3-370a59e8c416
264fd03b-5f93-433f-b8ee-f27c9f059f88
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This is the third supplement that I've tried for these relentless hot flashes that I've been having for the past 2 years!!!!!!! I've been taking these for about 5 days now, and I must say that I'm starting to see some change in the intensity of my hot flashes/night sweats!!!!! I'm waking up less, which helps me to feel more well rested the next day and also helps tremendously with my sharp mood towards others! I'm excited to see how I'll feel after giving this supplement a try for 30 days! I thank the maker for caring enough to make a supplement that will assist in making women feel better about going through something (menopause), which is already nerve wrecking enough!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I bought this along with EstroSense, and boy what a difference they have made. I have gone from multiple night sweats hourly and not getting any sleep to no night sweats, one or two episodes a night. I'm finally able to get some sleep. I dont experience daytime power surges like I used to either, very infrequently now. I didn't think they'd make much of a difference since other supplements didn't, but after desperation and good reviews I decided to try and glad I did!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I take this in the morning and at bedtime and I feel al lot better. It is an all over feeling, I can not pinpoint things. Life is just a bit briter, a bit better. I start to notice that I praise myself instead of putting myself down. Just that bit more energy. I have not noticed less pain in my joints or muscles, I am still hunting for something that will ease those pains and strains.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

After reading all the reviews I thought Id give these a try, have taken many different menopause tablets, these are great, Have really helped with the night sweats and moods. I feel way calmer and sleep much better, highly recommend these easy to take capsules. I take one in the morning and two at night. Feeling so much better. I am about to buy another bottle. An excellent price too.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this because I had problems sleeping and overall lack of energy, feeling sluggish all the time due to menopause. Although I don't feel a huge difference, I do feel that I am able to fall asleep easier. I've been taking this every other day for two weeks. I like the fact that it's vegetarian and using non GMO ingredients.

9e312ca1-1051-49af-8c85-10043a5417a2
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Incredible service! Reasonable price and faster shipment than the due and my expectation. Don't wait . Go ahead and order. after I've been taking this capsule, my hot and sweaty is getting better. I could feel it.

294e97e9-6eb8-4267-9c3c-064d92a6676a
Posted on May 6, 2022

I used this product because the one I usually take (from Now) was no longer available. It was unfortunately not as effective, so I went back to my usual product (I think I have tried everything on the market before finding a formula that works for me so I am really a difficult case), but it did help significantly. The formula is really good so I do recommend it as one of the products to try in priority !

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Together with pregnenolone I am, very slowly, starting to feel better. I started almost two weeks ago so it is early days but so far, so good. My sleep is better, more calm and far less warm! So far, so good This morning I noticed how much better sleep is these days and I have nice and funny dreams instead of the dark en angry one's I used to have. Awakening scared and confused because they seemed so real. I have high hopes!