AU

TammyA
Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Excellent

Good quality product to help boost women with hormonal problems. I want a bigger size as the size I received is too small. My health provider recommended this to help get my hormones back on track. Doesn’t have an awful taste and I take It how my practitioner told me to take it.

bde5fde6-db81-49c4-8e73-8855eb796ec7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Absolutely love it. Good quality ingredients and the size can last you a month if you use the recommended dosage. This benefits me for my pcos greatly. I had my period that month after taking it and I didn’t have it for 3 months. Now, I can actually take ice cream once in a while and not be terrified that my period is gonna be irregular 😩

3a6ef04e-c28b-4ec5-a164-9988b88bf050
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The package receive within 3 days!. Very fast shipping.. Well sealed!. I've seen a lot of reviews that Myoinositol can help your PCOs. I've tried a lot of medicines and been trying to conceive for 3 years niw.. I hope this will help me.. I am just quite disappointed because I am a first time user and there is no scoop included in the package to measure the correct dosage to take.,, end up using a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.

7aa33e75-2974-48dc-89f8-f7642ca834e1
1ecfca7c-a5ff-475c-8329-2f7821a97d5a
2a1bd924-cac8-4881-904c-18f5206ba487
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My doctor told me I have PCOS after experiencing irregular periods, bloating, stomach fullness, hair fallout and other symptoms. Not to mention my mental health, which was sometimes very up and down. I never knew it couls be because or fluctuations in my hormone levels. I started having rhis powder twice a day and I got my period about 2 weeks later. It will be interesting to see how it affects my future periods, but I have done do much research and this specific formula with that exact ratio is said to be crucial for women with pcos. I really recomment it. I also take other supplements such as fish oil, D vitamin, ashwaghanda capsules and daily fiber. I feel a lot better and more energetic now.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have been struggling with PCOS for forever I came across this product and it truly worked wonders for all my PCOS symptoms. My period has been so so irregular. I had a period in October 2021 and I didn’t get a period until February 2022. I took this on 10th of March and boom today 15th of April I got my first period. I’m so excited to continue taking this. Please give it a go if you struggle with PCOS as it truly truly works!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I bought this to help my SOP and balance my hormones, so I'm going to update to see how my analysis go. So far, the package is good, and it may seem small but according to the dosage is more than enough for whatever purposes you may need it for. It has good taste, kinda sugary.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

About to order another box, I’ve been using it twice a day, in the morning after breakfast and one scoop in the evening. Just mixing it with water and it doesn’t have much taste, just slight sweeter taste, absolutely acceptable. it helps with stabilizing my blood sugar and it’s anti inflammatory, gluten free and non gmo. Great product

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

So, this may be my favorite review on iherb so far. I got my period in about twenty days from starting to use this product. I have irregular periods due to PCOS, and I never get one without pills. I was actually so curious to see if it will work, so I patiently gave it some time before writing a review and I must say I'm glad I did. I'm amazed by this product. Please, be kind to your body, nurture it with healthy lifestyle, healthy PCOS-friendly diet and quality supplements. I continue to use this product, and will update you if it works its magic again!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is just an amazing product for pcos. It has the right percentage of d chiro inositol and myoinositol plus folic acid. My periods have been regular since i started using it( which were very irregular). And i feel i am not that hungry in the morning since i started using it and i can easily intermittent fast until late afternoon. I take it twice a day