AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
It's good

I have bought it for the first time, it came exactly as I ordered, very fast, and I am already taking it for several days in the dosage as suggested on the bottle. Hopefully, it will benefit my health and improve my leg condition. Haven't got any stomach discomfort as experienced from another similar product with similar ingredients, so the quality seems to be good with this brand. It doesn't have taste, as it's capsules, and they are easy to swallow because of the small size

404726cd-3fad-4102-825c-625527c852ba
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I suffer from lipedema and poor vascularity, I ordered this after I watched a lecture about the condition where a professor recommended taking a diosmin supplement. I'm still at my first container, I still didn't see any noticeable improvement in my veins, but I definitely noticed that my feet are way less cold, I can tell that it truly improved blood circulation in my lower limbs.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been taking them for a month, I haven’t noticed any side-effects though I used to take another vitamins for my veins and I felt nausea after them. These vitamins are quite good , my veins became less noticeable, but of course you can’t get rid of your veins and heaviness in the legs by just taking the vitamins.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've purchased this product, as I have varicose viens and had a medical procedure done 6 months ago. The result is not as good as expected so far because of my diabetes, which means that the healing is slower. The ingredients are really good and I am going to show the bottle tomorrow to my doctor for approval and start taking it after that with the blood thinner under my doctor supervision.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I ordered this for my sister who suffers with varicose veins in her legs. Her veins are so bad that the veins burst and bleed. This supplement has turned her issue 180 degrees! She no longer has bulging veins. And she can feel better.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I see a slight difference in my veins on my legs. I can feel it may be useful with varicose veins. It did not upset my tummy, si that's a big plus.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Dr. Murray mentioned he uses this in his daily vitamin regimen (which is extensive). I am trying it out due to edema and it seems to be helping.

Love this product, wonderful for helping the circulatory system re-balance itself naturally. I have found it actually does have a notable effect on varicose veins in my legs, and in aiding my circulation in general.

Posted on May 16, 2021

It works magically. After 2 weeks, the appearance of the legs improved, they became lighter, less painful as the vein are less dilated and i noticed less cellulite as well around the thighs. A very good support for legs. Highly recommended specially during the hot season to activate the vein circulation and to people walking all days for long hours . It helps tremendously.

Posted on Nov 26, 2020

My job requires a lot of standing, walking, and sometimes running. After long hours of work, when i settle on my bed there i started to feel the pain on my legs like rushing of blood through my veins and they are like angry with each other. My goodness i could not sleep at all. I put a lot of pain reliever creams which helps a lot. However, once the effect subsides there it goes again. I have tried 8 yrs ago sclerotherapy that lasted for 2 yrs only. I am so frustated and i accidentally saw this supplement and bought once just for trial and wow it really works. Its been 2 months now and im happy to say its effective.