AU

8,909
1,168
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Excellent !

We use zinc to stop a cold or reduce its length or severity. Natural Factors works the best of the many we've tried, and the 15 mg seems just the right amount and not the excessive amount in many brands (more is NOT better and might have undesirable side effects). I hope they never change this product

2da1f199-cbe5-4e03-91db-1b118a03b899
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
3,161

I've been taking this vitamin for a while now and I have to say I'm impressed. My skin looks better and it's easier to wake up in the morning. If you've been struggling with anything, this vitamin is a necessity as it has helped me not just with my health, but my mood as well!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,367

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month and am absolutely happy with the results. I noticed an immediate improvement in my mood and have felt more energetic, focused, and full of life. I definitely recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for some extra health benefits as well

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The quality is excellent and the package size lasts a long time Zinc, a nutrient found throughout the body, helps the immune system and metabolic function. Zinc is also important for wound healing and for the senses of taste and smell. By eating a varied diet, the body usually gets enough zinc. Food sources of zinc include chicken, red meat, and fortified breakfast cereals.

347ed632-168a-47f4-801d-875ede5c35d8
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
5,151

This vitamin is worth trying. I noticed a difference in my mood and my performance at work. I saw more stamina and needed to sleep less because of increased energy level and alertness.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
3,443

The definition of a vitamin is: an organic compound that when consumed can have physiological effects. In this case, I think we can call it the vitamin 'Vitamins for life'. It has helped me a lot with my fitness.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
5,125

I bought this product in hopes of finding a vitamin that would improve my immune system. I have been taking this daily for a few weeks now, and can definitely tell an improvement in my health. I feel more energetic and more focused, which is probably why

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,626

A burst of strength and energy! I've been taking this vitamin for the past two months and it has given me the boost I need. The benefits are quite noticeable, though they take a while to see.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,124

I love all the vitamins I've tried from this company. They are affordable, easy to swallow and make me feel so much better after a long week of work or a stressful day at home.