AU

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My favourite pre-bedtime magnesium drink that helps my mind and body to relax and gives me a better night's sleep than when I skip taking it. It dissolves easily into water and the raspberry lemon flavour is subtle. If you are taking it for the first time start slowly with a smaller dose otherwise it can have a laxative type of effect.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been taking Calm magnesium for many years. It is a powder that is mixed with water It is an enjoyable and very easily digested way to get this key mineral. There are various flavors and all of those that I have tried are great. I feel like it improves my sleep, especially by eliminating muscle cramps.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is a very tasty supplement and great way to get extra magnesium. I put it in my water sometimes to give it a tart sweet taste. The package is easy to use and it lasts quite a while. You only need a little bit other wise it can make you very "regular". Also, be careful if you're on an acid reflux diet, becuase it contains citric acid which can activate pepsin. Good for muscles and can help you sleep in a more relaxed state.

Posted on May 2, 2022

CALM anti-stress drink is so much more than that. It is an affordable and easy way to increase your magnesium intake. For our bodies to absorb calcium, we need quality, easily absorbable magnesium and CALM has the corner on the market. This drink is delicious and good for adults and children of all ages. Can be used to help sleep, to help calm anxiety, to aid in the absorption of other vitamins and minerals, and the list goes on.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This has been helping my husband tremendously after only a week of use! He has had fall asleep/stay asleep issues for YEARS and we have tried both natural and prescription options over the years with very little effect. I had very little hope or expectation for this product but it surprised us both and has made an impact since day one. I will definitely continue purchasing and may even start using it myself for certain "days of the month".

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been taking this before bed for years. I know that magnesium is important and I always try to take extra if I'm getting muscle cramps or muscle twitches. I always sleep super well, and I credit this as well as 5-htp and L-Theanine. While it may seem expensive, this container lasts for a long time (I take one heaping teaspoon every night and mix as directed). The raspberry-lemon flavor is pleasantly sweet.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Generous size and amount of product. It comes in practical packaging that is easy to handle and store. Most often I like to take it as a warm drink, but also it is nice and refreshing when dissolved in cold water. It has nice fruity/lemony flavour and I take it when I feel the need - after strenuous work out or after stressful day before I go to sleep.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I defenetly recomend this vitamin, I drink it at nigth with warm water it disolves very well, I used for my cramps, muscles and joints pain also it help s me to cope with my stress and I sleep very good. This is an essential mineral for our body give it a try and you won't regret it. One more thing the size of the bottle is excellent. This drink is an excellent benefit for your body.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My wife first heard about this while she was pregnant and took it to help with sleep. At some point in time, we both began drinking a tablespoon plus water each night sometime before bed. We tried another brand at one point when this item was not readily available, but it didn't compare. This tastes great and really does seem to relax muscles.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

When people ask me what magnesium is the best, I tell them about Calm. When I suffered from severe constipation, this magnesium was the only one that moved things along. I was grateful that a friend recommended it to me. My husband now takes it too. It is a good quality magnesium. If I run out and have to use another brand, nothing is as good as Calm.