AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This supplement is high quality and as advertised. It has simple ingredients and the package is easy to use and recycle. The size is also good so that I don't have to buy it all the time. There is no after taste with this product. This has a good composition.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great magnesium powder to travel with. I mix with water and wait for the fizzing to slow down. This flavor eliminates the need for juice as it is tasty on it's own.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This product is an excellent way to get your additional magnesium needs met. And it's delicious. These sachets are just so easy & convenient to take with you when you go away.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I have issue with my sleeping habit. This really helps me to sleep well. Just take 1 hour before and don't use your gadgets. Help yourself too.

fe7bf545-537d-4112-bc01-eba480cf2043
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

CALM has helped me to sleep more soundly and manage my anxiety better. It dissolves easily in warm water and tastes great plain or sometimes I mix in some juice for variety. It also helps keep my bowels regular. If I miss a few days I realize I am not sleeping as well and I am reminded to be consistent and use this daily. I have loved the single serving packets when I travel so I don't miss doses when I am away from home.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I like this favor best. It's not too sweet but not tart either as the lemon one.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

If I’m having trouble sleeping I drink this before bed and have an amazing sleep. Relaxes muscles and tastes amazing

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you are stressed, cannot sleep or need to handle joint and muscle pain, this is what you need. And it tastes great!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My favorite magnesium. It’s really does that the name says. Calm.