AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have asthma and allergic to a mould, dust and smoke. This little bottle has been very helpful, my body can no longer tolerate glucocorticoids and am transitioning to an alternate. This definitely helps. I purchased other products from this range for my family as a result. I have purchased again.

I've used bioallers off & on for decades. This works great for the mold that is so pervasive and sometimes we don't know where it's coming from and then I find forgotten moldy fruit hiding in corner. This company needs to make flower pollen already! I'm allergic to the #[email protected]^* jasmine flowers that managers insist on planting on their grounds. One of the most allergenic and ghastly-smelling flowers. Awful, blech! Still looking for pollen allergies remedies, this isn't tree pollen allergy so BioAllers please get to it and make one. This one also works great for house dust.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the most effectively targeted homeopathic that I have experienced. We are currently experiencing billowing clouds of blowing dust on a continuing basis day after day. Added to that is mold in our working environment that we are sensitive to. In less than a week we are clear and comfortable and breathing freely!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been using bioAllers formulas for years and love them. I avoid ingesting chemicals as much as possible and this is another tool in my natural health toolkit. I use the Mold formula during the Fall & Winter. It helps provide temporary relief of my symptoms, itchy watery eyes, congestion, sinus headache. Simply repeat dosage as necessary. It may not completely ease my symptoms, depending on how bad they are, but it is a big improvement at the very least. The taste is ok, not an issue.

I've repurchased it twice. Although the packaging is upgraded by the time of my third order. My husband swears by it and in the dust storm season its the best !!!

4d10cd0d-51bc-4990-806d-3981f70b8799
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It’s hard to rate this product as we can’t sense any improvement or change in our allergy misery. We live in a terribly humid country, so mold grows everywhere. We’ve tried numerous products to help alleviate the symptoms. We were hoping…but it doesn’t appear to help. The jury is out but it doesn’t look good.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

a complete homeopathic remedies to help with the symptoms of mold, dust, yeast, dust mite allergies such as running nose, sneezing, red eyes, nasal congestion, this formula has an anti-histamine effect.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

At one time I hurt in every bone and joint in my body. I thought I must have a serious auto-immune disease. But my friend suggested I try several of the BioAllers allergy treatments. My aches and pains disappeared!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I get a runny noise when I drink some red wines. I think it is the sulfites. This really helps and if I use it daily for a while it seems to built up a resistant.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

We love this homeopathic combination remedy! It really does provide relief from yeast, mold, and dust and we use it for all the members of our family, even the littlest ones.