AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
It is helping

The improvement I am having is wonderful, not perfect. My concern of ringing in the ears is less and that is a major benefit and relief. I would highly recommend this supplement for those suffering with ringing in the ears, and I already have!! There is great quality homeopathy ingredients in a bottle. There is no strange taste and I am not bothered at all when taking these capsules. Love the bright read package.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

so far my husband like this, he was taking another but ran out so he asked me to purchase this one. I think if he gives another week or so then he'll know how much better or not this one does. the packaging is as always great and instructions are easy.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am happy with this homeopathy supplement since it has given me relief with the ringing in my right ear. So I feel I get improvements with my health with this quality of ingredients. I have already recommended this product to a couple others who experience ringing.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Not sure yet. I have tried for one month but haven't see any effects yet. I'll continue to use it for 90 days to see the end result.

Posted on May 25, 2021

Using this product consistently for the last 3 months and listening to music through head phones for a few hours every day has reduced the need for my husband to have a fan going every night to get to sleep otherwise the tinnitus wakes him up. In general most days the tinnitus is not as bad either.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My father suffers from Tinnitus and starter taking this pills. It wasn’t until he finished his second bottle (360 pills later) that he noticed a very mild relief.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Taken as instructed for 2+ weeks but it has not help. If there is any changes to my condition, perhaps will change my review. For now, its not working.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My mother has used it for a while I could not tell the result yet

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size