AU

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a great lotion. Not greasy and has a great scent. I buy it all the time and give it to my friends who also love it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great lotion!!! I love it on my problem skin.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the smell!!! Amazing!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I use body lotion, cream, and butter after taking a bath every day, but I've always been worried about buying body lotion these days because I can't buy it until now, or it's no longer sold. I bought this for the first time like that, and I thought it would be nice if it was a little bigger, and I wonder if goat milk looks like this? I'm a little worried about the scent, and the scent remains quite a bit. I've never drank goat milk, and I only know goat milk powder, which is a snack for my dog, but is it such a scent? I'm a little worried while thinking, but it has good growth and permeability, and it seems to be easy to use even in hot seasons such as summer with a smooth and moist feeling. Is it a re-challenge if there is an opportunity? It's like that.

keko
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells like the incense of a temple. Recommended for those who like the smell of incense. The smell is not so strong. The bottle is cute again. The applied feeling is smooth and has a moderate moisturizing feeling. Isn't it enough for those who are extremely dry? I thought it might be good to use it as a hand cream.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It spreads well and is not sticky, so it seems to be easy to use in the spring and summer. The scent has a faint sandalwood feel. I like it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since it contains vitamin A and niacin, I think it is a very effective combination for anti-aging. It's a body lotion, but I'd like to use it on my face as well. I think it is a good product without any additives.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It spreads well and the texture is more like cream than lotion. Imagine Avene Trixera. Others have written it, but you may like or dislike the scent. I honestly don't like it. It smells like incense. The moisturizing power is outstanding.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Although it says it is original, it has the scent of an organic cosmetics shop and is very healing. It is easy to use because it grows well. I'm addicted to goat milk body care products, so I'd like to try various other things.