AU

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

15 drops 3 times a day has a good effect on regulating my appetite and it enhances more energy. I have CFS and feel it straight away. I like the drops because it is easier to dose if you are sensitive to supplements in general. The taste is like any other tincture. It tastes strong but there are no chemicals inside.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Grate product, very helpful .Barberry is an alternative to over-the-counter pain relievers thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Whether it is arthritis, lower back pain, or a pulled muscle, the anti-inflammatory properties go to work alleviating the pain. However, Barberry supplements often need time to build up in your system before reaching full effectiveness.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I had a hard time finding Barberry root so bought this to add to my tincture. Works very well and I'd surely buy it again.

Posted on May 30, 2022

1:1 extract taste a little bitter taking it full dropper before bed time with hesperidin and foskolin to reduce belly fat with aerobic exercises and proper diet it works well for me recommended

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

This item is extremely bitter, I can't even do more than 5 drops, definetly would go for a capsule next time! No gastrointestinal discomfort from this product at all. I feel this product could work if I could take it as recommended as do feel a bit of improvement in my skin.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I use it to resolve candida issues as a system together with GSE, uva ursi, coconut oil and probiotics. also I drink cistus incanus tes (sad, iherb didn't have this one) - it helps to remove candida biofilm. first week I take 14 drops (equals to 500 mg of berberine) 30 min before lunch, the second week - I double the dose 28 drops. the third week - go back to 14 drops and the 4th week - again double the dose. last time I followed this protocol for a month and it helped tremendously! this summer I plan to go as long as I can together with anti candida diet, but not less than 2 months... 2000 mg per dose is a bit too much for systemic anti candida approach because there are other herbs should be taken. and be sure not to give this to children. for kid's candida it is better to use colostrum and other immune strenghtening formulas together with probiotics. also diet is very important.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Well packed and fresh stock, will compare the outcome with other similar root ingredients items if it is better quality & effective:))

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

ACNE, WEIGHT LOSS, BLOOD SUGAR. We heard so MUCH...this is our first time.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Can't remember what I bought this one for but I will try soon.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Better than taking tablets and helped my blood sugar levels