AU

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have been using this product for over 2 years. It has definitely improved my health and has boosted my immune system. Glad to have found this supplement at an affordable price.

467032e4-1889-41e1-afb3-5d85b56d80b1
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I've tried numerous brands of Cat's Claw over the years and this is the best one I've found so far. It's also great value for money and I love that it's packaged in an amber glass bottle to preserve the active phytonutrients. This is one product in particular, has noticeably helped reduce the Epstein Barr Virus in my body - so it's become a "must have" product. If you a long-term illness caused by a high viral load, you may experience a temporary worsening of symptoms before there's an improvement - as the viral load reduces. What helped me, was stating with a low dose, paying attention to symptoms, and gradually increasing it. For those with compromised health, a slow and steady approach can be far more effective and long lasting, plus it's less stressful to the body and more supportive to the healing process.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Cat's claw is an amazing herb. it has so many therapeutic properties. It helps with my Lyme's disease joint pain. Its a herb I rotate and I like this brand. It can cause a herxmiers reaction if you dont start slow. You can also have cat's claw as a tea.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Cats claw was recommended for me I had never tried it before. The benefits are numerous especially helpful for viral and auto immune issues. At first taking two capsules at the same time was a little gagging for me but after the first day my stomach became accustomed. The ingredients are of very high quality and from a trusted brand. I would highly recommend this brand and product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Not one of the better-known alternatives for joint pain, cat's claw is surprisingly effective over the long term after allowed to be built up in the system. I have used it for years together with other supplements (glucosamine/chondriatin/ MSM, and curcumin) to protect and maintain my joints, blood vessels, and immune system and reduce the need for heavy Western medicine for lupus.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I ordered this herbal supplement because I wanted a change from Devil's Claw, which I have taken for a long time to relieve arthritic pain. I liked the dosage and the packaging for the Nature's Answer product, and commenced dosage of 2 capsules twice daily. There was no immediate response to this dosage but I continued to take it, and I noticed today that the pain in my arthritic fingers has eased, and the joint swelling is diminishing. I understand that Cat's Claw is also an immunity booster, which is fortunate as I have caught a bad cold (COVID negative test), and I believe the Cat's Claw, backed by the Wellness supplement is helping me to overcome really severe chest symptoms quicker than usual.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

cats claw in one of its best ways, extract is better but sadly not available in i herb. works very well on digestive tract, immune system and taken before bedtime gives one a good sleep!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I took this as is the most economical range of cat claw herb for anti virus purpose, to my amazement, coupled with cordycep n reishi, my hep b antigen positive become hep b antibody positive ,so happy.