AU

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I *LOVE* this stuff, and I feel it really helps you to relax ... just be aware that it can cause some pretty intense dreaming! The taste is sweet and it's somewhat "syrupy"; you really don't even need to take it with water. I also don't think you need two dropper-fulls in order for it to take affect ... however everyone is different. I take about 1/2 dropper full and it seems to work fine.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It works great as a sleep aid or herbal anxiety remedy as it promotes relaxation and helps coping with stress. The taste was also suprisingly great! It tastes kind of like honey. Note that chamomile extract can build tolerence very quickly, therefore I'd say this supplement should only be for occasional use. I personally use it as a sleep aid at nights that I have more trouble to sleep than usual. Those who are looking for a longterm supplement, should probably look for something else.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I take this twice a day along with other chamomile extracts throughout the day and find I'm less reliant on my benzodiazapines for my anxiety. the taste is so good, like syrup and chamomile! the quality is for sure there, you can feel the benefits after about 45 minutes. I highly recommend this to add to your anti anxiety remedies. the longer you take it the more the effects kick in, usually after 2 weeks is when you'll really start feeling the benefits.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I am on my third bottle and love the results, I suffer with anxiety and its definitely helping me with this and also helping me sleep better at night. I also made a lotion with this and I love the way it makes my skin feel and look, I feel a huge improvement since I started using this

I have the most sensitive skin ever, so when I find a product that my skin loves, I stick with it. Recently my beloved moisturizer that I used for over 7 years was abruptly discontinued. I checked out the ingredients of the product, and unfortunately I have yet to find another moisturizer with the same ingredients. I found similar, but none included Chamomile, so I purchased this as an additive. I add a few drops to the moisturizers I am using now, and this product helps keep my skin calm, preventing skin irritation. Very grateful for this product!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very sweet tasting and not painful to take. I don’t need to mix it with anything..(unlike valerian!) it calms me when I feel a little edgy. The quality is also very good, and natural ingredients are better than taking drugs, no concern about side effects. Great supplement for anxiety.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great product! Really chills me out and saves me reaching for the pills from the doctor. I only take half the recommended dosage as it seems to work well for me.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The product is effective, helps provide a deeper more relaxed sleep. I sleep straight when I take Nature's Answer's Chamomile Extract. No alcohol in the product and tastes good. This is my second time to purchase this brand.

b7fb22a5-a614-41f3-9f0f-7c80b9130344
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my second order of Chamomile extract. I use it to make tea or add it to other teas for a different flavor. It is so calming and love the fact there is no alcohol in it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great quality and good dropper easy to use. Has a mild taste when that is quite nice. Helps to relax the mind during stressful times. Have noticed an improvement in sleep when taken before bed.