AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Definitely works on lymph movements, an advantage I didn't expect from just a few droppers per day. Taste is minimal when mixed in with some tea or even plain water. Nature's Answer is a good quality brand. The size lasts longer than anticipated. No issues with dietary restrictions, so it can be used by all (no sweetener, so okay for diabetics). Was recommended by ND.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I was having pain in my armpit and breast lymph nodes....I used this and the pain has gone....Wearing a bra all the time can cause the lymphs in that area to block up...so I massage the areas, and will use this if I have discomfort again ....

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

For me, this product has helped me reduce my ankle edema. The very good quality of the product can be seen from the fact that it is very concentrated.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nature`s Answer Cleavers Aerial Parts have certainly lived up to the company`s reputation of producing natural herbal remedies that resolve ailments that they are design to attempt to help. Product is well priced. Wish the bottle could be bigger.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I did not see much of the difference but I think my acne cleared a bit. I also felt lighter. I think I should have taken more than one bottle for longer period of time to see the result.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Got it for my lymphatic system. Hard to say if it works as I am taking so many things all at once, but I think it does have a positive effect. Do not take for longer than 10-14 days.

It works like magic by stimulating the lymphatic system . It has a diuretic effect and relieve swelling and promote the movement of fluid throughout the body . Try to drink a lot of water during the process . The consequence, the legs are lighter and you will notice a significant decrease of cellulite .

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Using topically to help heal rosacea. Has a nice cooling effect on skin.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I got this to help with lymph node congestion. Sorry, I reviewed this by mistake. I have not tried it yet.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

good quality alcohol free extract. It is important that it's alcohol free! I wish they had bigger bottles.