AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Even if you use less than advertised I think it works! When I feel I'm a little irritated down there I pour 20 drops in a one liter bottle and drink it during the day. It seems to do the trick! I'm infection free and I stopped waking up in the middle of the night for peeing!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I try to take cranberry supplements daily for urinary-tract health, and this is a great way to get the benefits while also using it as a flavoring agent. I put some in my mineral water, and it adds a nice taste component, as well. I like this company's products in general, so this was an easy choice to make.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

But its good size and taste is almost nothing if u put the written drops in 500 ml water , i liked it but dont know about the effect still in the begging

9690513c-e9a8-4983-962a-43c5fca33c4e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

If I feel a bladder infection coming on, I start taking this daily in a glass of water. I follow the directions and drink plenty of water. It is alcohol free which is also good.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have to travel a bit to get cranberry juice here in Japan, so this is great. I put a couple of droppers in my water bottle and I am set. Delish!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Cranberry is not only good for urinary ailments such as UTI, but it is also a great anti-aging fruit. Nature's Answer Cranberry extract is so pure!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I am a lady who consuntly has this uro problem as cistit. Doctor always offer antibiotics, but i am so overfilled with them, that I started to search some natural way to fix this problem. Apparantely, cranberry is very good to fight kidness and urin infections. This extract is very useful and very comfortable to drink. When I started to fill my problem, I immediately apply several drops in half glass of water and drink. Taste is good, and I really feel releaf after it! Very convenient to take it everywhere with you, no need to seach cranberries, cook them and etc. These drops has it all

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

This is just sooooo worth it's price! My 3.5y old kid loves it and so do I. Taste very sour, but it does not bother us. One bottle lasts for at least 2-3 months if you only use it when needed. Much better than the other products, cause it does not contain any chemicals, or added sugars, artificial things, etc... it is pure magic, will definitely buy more.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good results for body smell and discharge. But bad taste for 44 drops twice daily on 2 liters of water. I take it directly in my mouth.