AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is an ancient herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. In Bali The natives sometimes call it “the student herb,” because it sharpens the mind. This ancient herb is a brain-boosting marvel. It can help spur growth in brain cells. I take 2 a day to help with my brain health. No bad effects.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

decent quality but slightly under dosage for me. i need 2 x 475 mg to feel great. this will suit those who like lighter dosage. btw it comes with a glass bottle.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Helps improve my veins health, also is a good nootropic that increases speech fluency

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good composition of gotu kola extract at a good price.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This bottle makes my brain goes with the flow. I have it with other herbs and supplements.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

research the longetivity enzym telomerase for keeping telomere intact so you don't easily age.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Read alot of health benefits, maybe psychological, this supplement has been useful for examination period, to boost memory

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This Gotu kola is surprisingly strong, took 3 capsules the first day and realized that it has stimulatory effects when 1am rolled around and I wasn't tired at all.. I also woke up well rested with only a few hours of sleep. I took 1 capsule of Gotu Kola, 1 500mg capsule of Lion's mane, 120mg Ginkgo, 400mg of Ginseng, and 10,000ui Vitamin D3 and I feeling wonderful. Spent about 40 minutes in front of my bright therapy light feeling absolutely charged with energy this morning.

5f108197-8942-45bd-b0ce-06c3616675b9
Posted on May 21, 2021

It reduced my spider veins by at least half and started working 2 days after i started taking the pills. I'm very happy with this product.