AU

alexphd
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Berberine for Liver Kidney Digestive Health

The main bitter ingredient herb in this liver support supplement (other than milk thistle and dandelion) is the Oregon grape (no, this is not from the grape family; however, the herb is grown in Oregon). As with most bitter compounds (the active bitter in Oregon Grape is berberine), the root extract of Oregon Grape helps stimulate bile release from the liver and gallbladder, which in turn is supportive to the skin, gastrointestinal tract and immune system. Traditionally, the herb is also used to support kidney and gallbladder function. Dosage: To get the benefit of both, I take CG Silymarin Complex (1 cap) and NA Liver Support (1 cap) on alternate days. NOTE: Comes in amber glass bottle.

e434d7e0-1083-44b4-9eda-a8b6949781d0

As a sufferer of Bile Acid Malabsorption, I find this supplement is helpful to use alongside my prescribed medication, especially during a flare up. I have Colonic Dysmotility, so when the muscles of my digestive system are not working as they should, I find these to be effective (along with the enzyme & prebiotic supplements I also take) at settling the horrible feeling when too much bile builds up but is trapped in my stomach. Definitely going to be a regular purchase!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My hubby had high LFTs previously and nothing seemed to help until we found these! 3 tablets per dose but they are highly effective considering they are a herbal blend. Will definitely continue to buy!

3f2c81e3-c130-499e-8515-f487e29734b1
Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent high quality liver support supplement in vegetarian capsules with no stearates! The blend is a great supportive combination of ingredients. Capsules are not too large and easy to swallow. From a company that I trust and have purchased from for years. I also so appreciate their use of glass bottles for packaging and the affordability of their products!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I like this for my liver as livers do so much to clean out toxins and with the pollution in the environment it is good to keep on taking this to help my liver. Since taking it 4 years ago my liver spots on my hand seems to be lighter.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My liver is not good.After eating this product, I feel refreshed and never feel tired .After eating the first bottle ,I stopped for 7 days before it arrived and suddenly found that I was more tired in the those days

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Helps to support liver function for my mom with diabetes, also a good source of antioxidants, high quality products as always! I have been using their products for years!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

An excellent company that uses high-quality and clean raw materials in its production. Good liver support supplement. The liver is a very important organ in our body, which cleanses our body, participates in detoxification. Very good composition. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My Naturopath told me I need liver support and this Natures Answer liver support is the one he put me on too. Going into my second month and expecting good results.