AU

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

After these last few years, I was looking for a supplement to heal my poor digestive tract instead of just suppressing the heartburn, and this has really worked wonders for me. I saw improvement the very first time I included it in a small glass of water, it was so soothing and tasted surprisingly nice.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

That helps my son with indigestion. He was on the FODMAPS diet and I slowly re-introduce some foods which we are not sure he can already digest. Most of them he can and the transitional time is smother with Marshmallow root - it covers up his digestive track lining and protects from inflammation. Easy to dose and long lasting.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It is such a versatile and safe remedy, for both dogs and cats. It helps with my dog's plethora of conditions - leaky gut & being a diuretic to clear fluid in the lungs. It can also be applied topically on hot spots. It is safe for her kidneys and keeps any viral infections at bay. It also helped my cat with UTI and small bladder stones. I keep a bottle now in my pantry, great for when anyone gets a stomach upset. I love that it is alcohol free!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I was surprised at the pleasant taste as well as it's effectiveness, for myself, and I also read online that it helps with cystitis in Animals, and it relieved the symptoms of my elderly cat with no side effects, only needed it 3 times a day (diluted) for 3 days.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good stuff. I use in a tea for healing my gastritis/ leaky gut. Learned about the tea from this phenomenal healer Lucy of Gutsy Green (her e-courses are actually healing my decades of gut problems. Best $ I have ever spent).

73029b8b-d057-462c-91e6-22d1a904d8e7
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I was recommended to take this each day by a therapist to help my bloating and to calm my gut down. Its easy to take and taste is fine. So far I see some improvement but its going to take several months.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I buy it for my child. Helps clear mucus. An extract with a very specific scent of the plant. Sweet without any bitterness. Diluted with water once a day before bed.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This little dropper helps a lot soothing any digestive issues, keeping one in my pantry at all times! Easy it is to use, we pair it with probiotics to have the max benefit.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We are on our second bottle of this. I give it to my daughters if they have a stomach ache. The flavor is just ok. Kind of like black licorice but they take it just fine and it seems to help!!