AU

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This is my 1st time taking this type of vitamins It's been a month since I've been taking these vitamins and I feel very very awake all the time and not sleepy all the time so that's a good thing and keep on taking them right and highly recommended. one of the best products on the market 👌

2aa7aa0f-8059-4693-acea-e8a777a0673d
ab1e7a29-c047-4f3f-bce3-9875533dc16a
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

during the yeast die off stage, lots of toxins will overload the liver. this is recommended by a holistic vet. as this is a trusted brand with pure milk thistle, I use it on my dog. I sprinkle over her food, 1 capsule, I use it over 2 days.

5e2a4bcc-b0a3-4260-8f03-3c0e015aeb78
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I just consume it once,so I can`t give a good review yet.I consume this when I go to bed late at night,I hear this can protect my liver

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Excellent supplement and company. It has a vegetarian capsule and both the milk thistle seed and seed extract providing complete support for a healthy liver.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

has contributed to the ability of my and my kids livers to get rid of toxins and detox from heavy metals and micotoxins

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great product, it detox the liver, easy absorption, good quality, good ingredients, size is ok, package is ok

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

wonderful company. This is a classic liver cleanser made without additives.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Excellent product! Helps to clean my liver, and I really feel better which means the product is good quality

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The taste is mild and pleasant compared to most extracts perhaps because it's alcohol free. I highly recommend to those who like to swallow less capsules in general.