AU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

One of the best prices for myrrh extracts. I use this product in conjunction with other ingredients to prepare an effective DIY mouthwash. This is the formula I use: 1 cup water (distilled or purified), 1 teaspoon echinacea extract, 1 teaspoon myrrh extract, 2 drops tea tree essential oil

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I used this to improve my teeth and gums, by massaging the gum with it. It has a strong smell and taste, but I like it. Some of the benefits of Myrrh are that it kills bacteria in the mouth and improve gum health by reducing inflammation.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Just the right amount alcohol, can smell the myrrh still. Some brands are weak but this gets the job done. Good for making mouthwash and cleaning.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Hi, I have been taking this supplement for many years now & it's the most effective thing for keeping my immune system strong & healthy so shall never stop taking it 👍 Thank-you iHerb.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Kills germs inside and outside. That's presumably why the Wise Men brought it to Jesus--it has practical value. You can't go wrong taking this for whatever ails you. If nothing else worked, try this one!! I'm not kidding! Helps with detox, energy, nerves, and all kinds of things.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

use it in combo with some other stuff for a great toothpasate

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Excellent supplement. Good package, quality and composition. VERY GOOD TO YOUR GUMS.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I use 1-2 drops on my toothbrush with flouride free toothpaste and it has helped with gum pain

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

If you look to kill stubborn bacteria or bugs, look no further, myrrh is a very potent anti-clostridia natural killer.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

The three wise men knew what they were doing. I buy this over again. Used it topically over a torn ligament. Well worth the price also took a bit of it internally.