AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Pau D' Arco Bark was highly recommend to me be by a relative I tried it and wasn't disappointed.I suffer from radiation proctitis and I felt that when I had a bad Bronckitis and had to take antibiotics I started taking Pau D' Arco and felt I got well much faster this time. Also the taste was quite pleasant.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This product is great for getting rid of candida albicans and SIBO in conjunction with oregano oil & grapefruit seed extract. Took it for a period of 6weeks 1hr away from food. Went on a candida diet and lost 10kg. I have recommended this product to my family and friends. I believe this product to be of great value and quality.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's great product. When unwell I feel better already next day. Previous I had frequent complications either sinusitis or ear infection every time after mild colds, now I have never hade them when using Pau D'Arco. I think it's not a coinsidence.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A wonderful product, I bought it on the recommendation of a naturopath and did not regret it. Please don't forget to like this review if it was helpful to you. Thanks

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Rotating Pau D'Arco Bark, Olive Leaf, and Oregon grape are great for fighting yeast/candida, naturally. I'm glad i-herb carries both Pau D'Arco Bark & Olive Leaf by Nature answer. I wish i-herb brings Oregon grape as well soon.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great product and always helps. I'm using the liquid form for the first time, not in capsules, and I'm not disappointed either. Antiparasitic, antifungal, and in the early stages of colds always help. The next day a person is like new.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I like that it comes in alcohol free version and suitable for kids - capsules are cheaper but much harder on the stomach especially if you have a sensitive one

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on May 16, 2022

pau darco in liquid form is more effective than in capsules from my point of view. I use it every time when I or my daughter get sick

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great product. I also have the alcohol one, but will buy this non alcohol bottle in future. Both are very good for my immune system. I wish this one was also available in 2 oz. This tastes better than the alcohol one.