AU

Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Saw Palmetto Extract!

I am recovering from hair loss and I use this extract directly on my scalp. Just add a few drops mixed with Minoxidil and massage stall over my scalp. Since you are supposed to ingest this product and it contains glicerine, It's actually a bit sticky.. so I'm not the biggest fan of that.. but, anything that adds more saw palmetto to my scalp is worth trying. I recommend to try for yourself. I'm not sure about the taste. The smell doesn't seem to pleasant so I won't try it with water for the time being.

b1885c38-deca-4367-92fd-dcc3362cd4e8
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Currently using it locally for my hair loss , the smell is not bad , the consistency is lightweight . You can mix it with other hair toner.

370e873f-a955-4fb0-9e42-fac4a261bc36
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Purchased to promote hair growth. I am experiencing a lot of hair loss. Waiting to see if I begin to lose less hair over time. I have more confidence in an extract as opposed to a capsule.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great smell and taste, so easy to take... I just put in a teaspoon and swallow. It's so easy and works great. Will order more. Thank you!! Works fast and I can tell the difference!

I bought it as a DHT blocker to help me balance my hormonal system and make my hair healthier. I bought it because it is alcohol free and it has the amount of 1200 mg, which is pretty high. I thought it would be more beneficial than taking it in capsules. The capsules have a funny and not so pleasant flavor when they are in my mouth, so I thought an extract would be easier or tastier than swallowing capsules, but unfortunately, this extract has a very unpleasant flavor, though I can get used to it eventually. The size is pretty fine. I will buy it again, despite the taste.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I suffer from PCOS and read that Saw Palmetto is beneficial for balancing hormones (testosterone). The ingredients are simple and the taste is neutral so I add it to a small amount of water. I've noticed that this product reduced my cystic acne.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Bought for 70+ year old father. Seems to be working well. Supplements we have been using from this brand are also working very well. Liquids are more easily absorbed. I recommend these for people who have impaired ability to digest/absorb capsules etc.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I’m going to try it and hopefully will work for me I have plan to mix a bit of it with some of my hair treatments mask Good packaging Good price Fast shipping Thanks a lot

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's too soon to give a good review but i think that this product is working positively, i can see my hair look fuller

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good, well used good scent the quality and size is greet the package good and its good to my age and my benefit i hope it well continue producing this product very sensitive and moisturizer and composition