AU

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Fantastic quality product excellent value for money Love adding some drops of this to my selection of herbal teas great for losing weight and also helps from bloating good size bottle with dapper good age dates I’ve really benefitted from this with having flatter tummy in morning free from radicals and good antioxidant pleasent taste Please give thumbs up if this helps thanks ☺️

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love adding this to my moisturiser for that help with cellulite, I feel like its smoothing my skin, it feels so soft, time will tell.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Green tea extract is helpful with weight loss and other things as well

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I used Green Tea extract to supplement my diet because I cannot possibly consume enough tea to get that level of nutrients

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I love this, I use it internally as well as topically on my face, to support my health (antioxidants) and for antiaging. It is a bit sticky, but blends fine with serums and then spray it with a(n organic) rose hydrosol.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I didn't realize this has lemon peel added as well as stevia. This tastes terrible. I will dispose of it. Wish I had not spent money on this one.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am planning on using it topically to help with acne

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

The ease of the website, the quick processing and the 'just a few days' to deliver is more than expected. thank you! I highly recommend this site for natural herbs and supplements!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.