AU

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Great green supplement

This product is exactly what it states it is. This herb does help a person with asthma; a person does breath better is my experience (this statement is by my experience and is not FDA approved). Being a licensed retired physician, US federal law requires I tell the reader the above statements do not make a doctor/patient relationship.ment.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Just got my Thyme, I have not use it before but have read about it,. In alternative medicine, thyme can be taken by mouth, applied to the skin, gargled, or inhaled. The plant contains compounds like thymol (a plant-based phenol specific to thyme) that is known to control or neutralize certain bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I got this for my husband when he had Covid.It seemed to help him recover quicker so I bought it again for my daughter who just had Covid.I recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I've used Nature's Answer thyme leaf extract for several years now and have always found it works well. I'd prefer if it didn't contain any alcohol but there are few options available for solely glycerin-based thyme extract supplements.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My husband takes this (along with other things) for a fungal issue and it seems to be helping. In fact, he’s out and I need to order more. Good quality, good value.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Natures answer Thyme Great addition to my medicinal herbs I add it to my TV if I’m having any lung congestion Get yourself some fish oil and some fenugreek. And you’re good to go

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Nice product, never used It before. I had COVID, and once this product arrived i started using it , along with wormwood, and i am certain that's what made the virus go away so quickly after that. Absolutely recommended! Take care.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I had had a persistent cough for 2 years, nothing was working. This has helped. It was extra bubble wrapped so it didn't break in the post.