AU

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
It’s very good

I used to buy this vitex at an offline store, but I herb offers a better price. This vitex does for me what it is says it’d do. And 40mg is just right for me if taken twice a day =80mg. 400mg is way too high a dosage for me.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

My menstrual cycle has always been irregular since I was a teen. Started using this about 8 years ago as I desperately wanted to be off the birth control pills that doctors recommended. My cycle has been mostly regular since I started using this. I make sure to have a week off from this every month to give my body a chance to rest from it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

these capsules are ideal to go with daily multivitamins. They are good quality and easy to swallow supplement. the packaging is easy to get into with no childproof lid making it easy for those of us with hand issues which is great! the only thing i would improve on is if it included a list of uses for this herb.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this product so far. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and have stiff joints upon waking in the morning. I take this in combination with diet, bile acids, and digestive enzymes and it has helped to minimize my psoriasis on my scalp, especially after my last pregnancy! I believe this product is helping to balance my hormones which in turn make everything else work better.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Have been taking this for a couple of months now as a part of a protocol to improve my very painful period. Vitex is known to improve estrogen dominance. I use several other supplements including pycnogenol and calcium-d-glucarate and these have helped immensely. I will be swithing from this product though, because I prefer vitex extract compared to whole berries.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My nutricionist recommended me this product and also the brand. According to her, is one of the best. Regarding the shipping, it was really fast and the product arrived with many layers of protection. I totally recommend!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

High quality packaging. It comes in a glass bottle, which I like. Also the most affordable vitex at 40mg dose. You can really see that it's made from all natural ingredient. Taking this for 3 weeks now with no observable side effects.