AU

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Great for headaches

I bought this ad an alternative to aspirin to aid with headaches. Personally it works great for me, but of coarse it is more gentle and has a slower release time than conventional pharmacy medicine. It is much better and more gentle for your health. And has a great accumulative effect, working well over time without any side effects as you get with conventional medicine. Love this stuff!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very high quality product. Contains natural healing ingredients. Gentle result, effective over time as a supplement. No side effects. Good alternative to medicine. Supports healthy diet. Composition includes FeverFew, a known health benefit. Safe for all ages at correct dose. Good packaging. Comes in capsule form. Composition of natural barks.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have chronic migraine and fibromyalgia. Lately I was feeling like crap. General malaise, pain everywere in my body and migraine. Since I started to take this the pain decrais 90% and also the migraines! It is a wonderfull product! When one do not feel so much pain and migraine, the energy increases and I feel and am able to do more and enjoy my life rather that watch the parade!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

If i take 4-6 capsules when i sense a migraine coming on, the next 24 hours are liveable and duration of my usual 24hr attack is shorter by 5 - 10 hours

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Bought it for my mum who take statin, this will be the better option and substitute. its a more natural ingredients overall. she take it for headache as well.

Posted on May 19, 2021

I feel much better when I take my White Willow with Feverfew. It is a great help for my osteoarthritis. I have not been able to find this else where so it had been a great while since I was able to take it. Thank you for stocking this item.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Omg its sooooo good my headache and Migraine went away after 20 min

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

this will last me for years one capsule works as good as one Bayer asperin. for headache

Amazing product I have been using it for years also don’t eat yellow onions only white onion because they could be the cause of your headaches too.also add celery juice, carrot too

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am starting with it so I cannot make my point of voew yet. Hope it helps