AU

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I feel happy with this product because I fell safe and comfortable when I use it for my kids. The ingredients are organic. It works wonder as expected. The smell is good as well ! It is not annoying for the babies. Sure I’m going to reorder it next time. I recommend this for all ..

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I think this chest rub is e good quality and ingredients are organics, which gives me an assurance. I use is for my kids age 5 and 7, once they have stuffed noise or cough, and I think they benefit from it, sometimes they have no need for a cough syrup although they have common cold with fever.

Great product for kids,because its so organic No bad smell and any feeling I apply my sons nose and chest when he feeling sick It really works for us

a1142893-344b-4f7c-b79a-df4acd7ec25f
c105490f-7af0-4fba-9266-92e578d73d67
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I bought this at my wits end for baby’s stuffed nose keeping us all up at night. Also bought baby Vicks and menthol patches. Out of all this one had the most powerful scent so I had high hopes but didn’t really help to clear bub’s nose. It was a pretty bad cold so I guess this would work on milder symptoms

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love this product, it has a not too strong smell and is easy non greasy to massage onto the back or chest. Great for cold/flu season with kids.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Recently purchased this but so far, so good. my toddler doesn't have any complaints when I put this near his nose and chest. it helps with my little boy's colds and I use it too!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product works wonders on runny noses. helps congested nose and breathing. just a dab goes a long way. suitable for the whole family and not only on babies!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Our family likes to find products with pure ingredients and doesn’t break the bank. This product hits both of those. Great quality for the price and ingredients we can feel good about putting on our kiddos. Smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a might better chest rub for kids as the smell isn’t as strong. But still has that scent