AU

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
non-irritating

the consistency is thick, and it lathers up very well. it seems to be good for sensitive skin, i felt no irritation. the scent is not quite accurate though. it does seem to have a "pina colada" scent in the bottle, but when you lather it up, it smells more similar to oatmeal.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I used to buy the pink one it smells nice, but last time it was sold out then I tried the green one it smells even nicer!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Lovely i use it as leave in after shower for the hair ends it makes them looks healthy., it has a pleasant scent , the size is great

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love this stuff! Smells amazing and works wonders. I use it for my 3 year olds hair and mine too lol I have hair down to my butt and this stuff really helps when I’m brushing it out after the shower

Rosequartz
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The body wash is moisturising and helps with my son’s eczema, the scent is nice but a bit too overpowering. He prefers Tangerine Vaniila.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ingredients and composition is great, packaging and size is great as well. Gentleness and scent is good, quality and benefit is good as well. Use it for my benefit and doesn't have any reaction, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Easy to use. My daughter's hair are smooth after it, easy to brush. very good organic ingredients. Safe for kids and adults.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love it I use it for me and for my son it’s make the hair very soft

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favorite kids brand. Their product are very gentle and great works on soft kids hair .