AU

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The price and quantity are excellent, I used to pay the same price for 1/3rd of the amount. The dosage is adequate and I have a numbness in my arm that folic acid with vit B12 intake helps reduce. I am satisfied with the size of the container, one box goes for almost half a year. It has no bad aftertaste, the quality is more than satisfying. I recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

folic acid together with iron is part of my daily vitamins. i used it at night after dinner. i have hormanal problem so this ingredient help a lot and improved my health. so happy for the size and price because its expensive here if i bought it in store or pharmacy.. the packaging is in good condition.

These pills are very small and are easy to swallow. I have never had any stomachache after taking these pills. Drink so much water when you are taking these pills and take the pill when your stomach is full. I have to thank the reviewers before me for letting everyone know that these pills are tiny because that was exactly what I needed. 800mcg was also the perfect strength for me so this is on our repeat buy list. I'm very satisfied.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good quality my age is 28 years it’s ingredient is very safe It has a great effect and Good and packaged in a good way and suitable for every one very good for nervous system and the folic acid percent is good I used it many yimes its size is big and suitable

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Bought this for my sister in preparation for her second pregnancy. Extremely good price for the size. She had a smooth delivery in the end so I like to think this helped produce a healthy baby. Consult a doctor to be sure how much to supplement (depends on individual needs) but folic acid supplementation is quite basic for pregnant women in general.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My physician recommended I take it daily along with B-6 and B-12 to help reduce my Homocysteine. Homocysteine is a type of amino acid, a chemical your body uses to make proteins. Normally, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and folic acid break down homocysteine and change it into other substances your body needs. There should be very little homocysteine left in the bloodstream

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

We all know that women are at high risks of anemia so i have bought this for my sister she just gave birth so i thought this one is good to take. the size is small and it is easy to swallow. i hope it works for her.

fffd8e13-9e03-450f-a2c1-b03a5e8284da
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The dr. Recommend taking this once a day. It makes me feel so much more energetic when it in my system. The size is great and really easy to swallow, also it doesn’t really have any taste. .

ccfcd1fb-5394-4e44-90b6-34a3036108c8
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is also one of Nature's Bounty's great products and good supplements to take for maintaining overall health. The price and quantity are excellent. Tablets are small and easy to consume. No side effects. Always been happy with Natures Bounty.

ffd181a0-65eb-426e-87cb-9cf7372935ef
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I have just received the order. Secured packaging (as picture; but I removed the plastic film around the bottle) and Item arrived safely. Yet to try. Anyway great shopping at iHerb. I will repeat order for other supplements. This is suitable for Vegetarian.

5b35436a-71f9-41f8-8d72-27abf5a2cc63