AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Garlic is a staple for me for the immunity benefits because during the winter months, but I have been taking it more regularly, along with several other herbs, to clear up yellow toe nails.... so far it seems to be working, I'll keep you posted! I believe this is due to it anti fungal properties. Also my grandmother, 104 years of age, has always taken garlic, so I do too! I like this package of coated tablets better than strong taste of the capsules.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Strong smell of like u eat real garlic but it does the job. Am taking together with Cranberry to help lower my Cholesterol and it works well!!!

8c4a29f0-0428-480b-bd98-5bad6d8c4c45
51245edf-62e2-40e9-b8b1-261a4af2085f
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

love it..good quantity, no taste of garlic, very effective in keeping heart functions as it should be, and also having a good blood circulation

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These high strength garlic tablets are easy to swallow and provide the garlic I want for cardiac health. A big point in their favour is that there is no after-taste, as with so many garlic products. Garlic confers many known benefits, but importantly they seem to have helped reduce my blood pressure considerably.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

First of all the tablets are easy to swallow. I am especially mentioning it because in the past I bought once a garlic supplement, which ended up in the rubbish bin as I just was not able to swallow the hstatinsuge tablets. They have a slight garlic smell but really not bothering and no aftertaste or anything. Taking these along with CoQ10 and statins for the cardio-vascular system. Hoping to get off statins some day.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Because of candida issues i am a constan garlic supplement user. After a thorough search i decided this one and ordered for an amount for 2 years with 15 x120 =1800, and use them till today with a highly satisfactory way. I will enjoy to order them again cause they are really effecticve.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Not as smelly as some of the other garlic supplements that i've taken and unlike capsules, its not filled with unnecessary fillers like Soy Oil etc. I'm a type II diabetic, so I take one a day at night to help with my immunity. This plus vitamin C seems to help me stay healthy while people around me are sniffing and sneezing away.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

While fresh garlic is best, this a good back up. I use garlic to ward off colds and other illnesses. My husband took this hunting last Fall. While in close quarters with a hunting companion who was very ill, my husband, who catches everything, did not get the illness. He took this garlic with him and took it every day. You do burp it up later, but it's worth the immunity boost.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Delivery took only 10d to Malaysia. Price is about 4x cheaper, even delivery fees are very expensive, that's why I always buying bundles. Too early to share the effectiveness on this but once finished, reviews expired. Anywhere, Never ever buy the 'NOW FOODS' brand, lousy quality on all of its supplements/vitamins.