AU

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
natural mint scent conditioner

Wonderful natural conditioner, with plenty of benefits. . Can be used at any age - by children and adults. The package arrived safely - it was well sealed. big size but easy to store at home near the bath or in the closet. very good quality. contains natural ingredients. It's important to know in advance that it has a mint scent. Sensitive for the scalp skin, and moisturizes the hair very well.

7332b545-be3f-420f-a4ec-057e026e59f7
97287abb-9ddf-47db-b560-bbcd37152aed
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My 10 yr old girl loves its scent. It’s not greasy type. I use it every time after shampoo. The bottle contains a lot and it should last for a while. What I like the most about this product is ingredients - it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals as far as I recognize. After I use it my hair gets smooth. I will purchase again.

Marinana
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love this brand. A great pack for an adequate price. I have curly hair and every wash is a big waste of conditioner. That's why I'm happy to buy a big pack that lasts a long time. But I wouldn't expect any special effects. My hair, rather than thin hair, is thick. They just feel good after this conditioner.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It's pretty good. My hair is somewhere between 2C and 3A, and this seems to do a good job of hydrating without weighing down my curls. The scent is a bit much (read: natural) for my liking, but not so much that it is unenjoyable to use. Good for my scalp, which can sometimes be flaky. The package is a good size.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Have tried this with another brand's baby shampoo. Gives wonderful results and I can see more hair growth. Quite amazing as compared to the many expensive shampoos and conditioners I've tried.

05cd4757-cf12-49a5-8470-7f4bf04aaec5
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this conditioner for my fine and thin hair. The only drawback is that the menthol (peppermint?) is quite strong. I usually like to leave my conditoner on for a few minutes, but I worry about leaving this on might hurt my scalp. I think it would be good for people with short hair, though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have thin curly hair that needs lots of protein. This conditioner works great for me. Love the little tingle you get on your scalp. My hair has been soft and well moisturized since beginning to use this. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

For the price and it's size, I would say you get a good deal. However, I prefer the other conditioner more because it was easier to use. The packaging was a bit weird since i had to squeeze out the product when Im showering unlike other bottles, the product would be released easily. Quality wise, it works but Im just okay with the smell.