AU

PurplePegasus
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
6,709
This is really yummy

I thought the jar size was kinda small for 13 oz (kinda looked like 8oz to me, but I might be wrong) but I took one tsp and yummy! It does arrive with the oil separated a tad, but palm oil is really good for me and sunflower ain't bad. I am happy that I had no bloating, because I can't digest nuts, so I quit eating them years ago. This will do for now. I saw the sale and promptly snatched 4 more jars. It's creamy, tastes oilier than nutella but is better than a candy bar. The only questionable ingredient is what are they hiding under "natural flavors"? Need to go back keto so i'll have this no my pear, no wheat, crackers nor any grains for me.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Like the product soooo much and the quality is supeerrrrbbb👌Super love the chocolatey taste and the ingredients and recipe ofcourse! I will order again next time. Thanks 🥰

9bc97bec-605f-4ef2-a543-24575840d89a
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

complete package nice chocolatey taste everyday use for breakfast the size is cute it has viramins and minerals and can be added to baking hazel nut flavor just like Nutella the rider is very nice and good complete packaging i will recommend this to my family and friendswill gonna buy it again

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I literally use this on everything and can't help myself eating spoonfuls of it every time I pass by the kitchen. it tastes so much better than Nutella (try for yourself if you don' t believe me!)

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It tastes good, though it would be better for me if its sweetness can be reduced a bit. More importantly, it comes with healthy ingredients!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product tastes great! It's healthy! The only thing I don't like is the plastic container.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The downside when I received this product it wasn’t mixed well so there was a chunk on top and watery on the bottom. I guess you have to mix everything together but that wasn’t convenient in my opinion but after all the taste was not bad

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I love use every day, size is cute. quality is perfect. package was fine, taste is just amazing yummy

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Taste great! And the ingredients is much better than the spreads in the market