AU

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Good low dose, I like it.

Possible Outcomes when you take this are ::: (1) You Don’t Notice Anything: If you do not notice any difference it is most likely that you have low stomach acid levels. :::: (2) You Notice Indigestion: If you notice a burning, hotness or heaviness in your chest then these are signs you have adequate stomach acid levels and shouldn't take this at the moment.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I worked with a health practitioner and she was able to determine that I had low stomach acid which was affecting my digestion. So she had me start taking this with each of my meals and it's really helped a lot

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good tablet size, just the amount enough to help with my digestion. I'm taking them together with digestive enzymes and I've noticed a real improvement.

These are the only type I found with low dosage. Despite being in tablet form they work well for me. The size of the tablets is fine. Easy to swallow. There is no side taste. I am satisfied with the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I find taking this 30 minutes after meals when needing a little digestive support is very good. Sometimes depending on how much animal protein I have eaten I may need as much as 6 tablets but that is rare, usually one is enough.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I got these for my sister and my husband since they were both having issues with heartburn. I didn’t want them constantly neutralizing their stomach acid with Tums, so I got this for them to use instead. They both said they work amazingly.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use this brand as a supplement to some other stomach enzymes I take. My regular brand enzymes are 650mg and when I need a tad bit more to help digest a large meal these suit the bill just fine.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

First time I ordered any betaine hcl with it, it worked really well. no acid reflux but later when I switched to Now's betaine HCL I had to be very careful with that even sometimes only 1 Now's betaine HCL giving me bad acid reflux but Nature's life 's 4-6 tablets was good to me .strange but for me personally Nature's Life,Betaine HCL suited me well . I also tried Doctor's Best betaine but again it was too strong to handle. so I prefer low quantity for me.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Great stuff...I've been using it for years. I had terrible acid indigestion. A natural health doctor said if I'd take a single tab of Betaine HCI with each meal my body would quit over-producing acid. It sounded counter-intuitive to me. But I'd do anything to avoid getting hooked on acid blocker drugs. So I tried it. And it worked like a charm.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

If you are experiencing acid reflux, I highly recommend trying this product. It may seem odd that you are taking pills with hydrochloric acid when you have acid reflux, but believe me, this works. The problem is that there is too little acid in the stomach so it can't digest stuff properly and then what little acid there is in the stomach comes back up into the throat and lungs. It will take a little while to see an effect. In fact, it may make you feel worse the first couple of times trying it. (It did for me) Don't stop taking it though. I don't feel perfect but I feel much better now than before I started taking it. Also recommend taking probiotics and candida cleanse supplements along with it as well.