AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Good

Vegetable capsule is a good option for those who evade using porcine derived gelatine capsule. But the dosage is 550 mg collagen per 1 capsule and this would be higher. But taking into consideration that it is hard to put higher dosage in a capsule it is normal. Those who wants to take higher dosage, a few grams per day, they may think of powdered collagen forms.

78d8caa7-9922-41c8-b7a9-2e0834285dc0
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Hair fall and brittle nails, absolute turn around. With thyroid issues, everything else started to break down. From a hand full of lost hair every washing, to barely any hair fall at all. Nails now stronger, and skin smoother. I adopt a vegetarian diet every couple months for health reasons and this supplement fit right into my routine. Will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Good Marine Collagen with vitamin C from Nature's Life. This product contains collagen from deep sea cold water fish and vitamin C. Collagen smoothes wrinkles. Collagen is also essential for joint and bone health. Vitamin C in this supplement is responsible for stimulating collagen production and providing antioxidant protection. When combined, they work synergistically to provide healthy and strong skin. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Okay so I got this for my sister. She has severe acne so it didn't work for her and it caused breakouts. She couldn't continue taking it so I can't say much about the benefits or improvements. I'm guessing it would work for someone who doesn't have severe acne though that's why I didn't rate it too low. Also the best age to start taking collagen is between 20-30.

6739c0dc-4188-4c23-b027-a90ff4aacfcb
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Because I am a Pescatarian, Nature's Life Marine Collagen in vegetarian capsules (easy to swallow) meets my needs for increasing collagen in my diet. I appreciate that it is a quality supplement, sourced from deep cold-water fish. I have experienced no after taste. I have been using this brand for several years and it has helped to strengthen my weak and brittle nails. It also contributes to the health of my hair and skin. Great price and fast shipping from I-Herb!

Bought these to try because they seemed very economical however they make me so nautious !!! I take them with food and I'm feeling the nausia all the next day . It took me a couple weeks to realize it was these supplements . The composition is a bummer . The quality is perfect as well as the package. Very recommended

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I am happy with this collagen supplement as it comes just from fish and is good quality as it has has no taste at all. It is also easier to take than other products I have tried as it is just two capsules daily with food rather than taking it numerous times a day or as a dissolvable powder. Benefits so far include my nails feeling stronger and my hair feeling thicker, I am hoping it will also have an impact on my skin in time.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is my second time ordering it. I believe everything you eat will take time but what I see is even if I am sleepless I am never tired during a long day. I will let you know later if I see anything more to improve.

4031710a-a1a4-44c8-a70d-40586d15fa71
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Have switched to this product from a more expensive one But I have found much better results with this Brand Will definitely keep with this one

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

collagen is essential for health and youth, I also recommend combining collagen with hyaluronic acid and omega 3,6,9. these supplements help me keep my health, beauty and youth!