AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My daughter has an incredibly sensitive tummy and was incredibly gassy and uncomfortable on all of the other ‘sensitive’ formulas we tried. This one was the first sensitive formula that actually helped and she drinks it easily and has not had any pain since. She has been on this since she was 4 months old and has always loved the flavor. Very high quality formula, would definitely recommend to any new parents trying to find a good sensitive formula. The ingredients do not include any of the gums, palm oil or corn syrup that mess with your babies body.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This formula is our favorite. We originally bought something else, but with shipping delays we purchased this and never went back. We started using it at around the 3 month mark to supplement breast milk and my twin girls have don’t amazing with it. No gas or constipation and they love it mixed in with their milk. I found that when I started mixing it in, they would spit up less. The directions are easy to follow. Taste is great. And they use quality ingredients. Win win!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Fast shipping. Great reputable company.Healthy ingredients.Safe packaging.Trustworthy. Easy to use & convenient size for travel or storage& serving. Great for infant that needs a low lactose diet& it’s a health benefit.Likable flavor & taste

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Baby seemed to like the taste, and seemed to bother his stomach less

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Reading the other reviews about this not mixing well, I was a little hesitant to try it, but I did. I did notice it dissolves slightly less than other brands, but it wasn't as noticable as I thought it would be. My 10 month old didn't even notice that I switched, and took to it quickly and easily.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good stuff and the best milk other than breastmilk

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Baby loves taste of formula

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My bub really likes it❤️

Posted on May 17, 2021

Great baby formula. But a bit expensive for the size.