AU

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
NAC for respiratory and other inflammatory problems

I have a little chronic cough much of the time no does get better with different seasons. However after I had Covid in November of 2020 I couldn’t seem to get rid of it. I read an article about NAC , that it was being used for the inflammation issues that Covid can cause and came across this product, actually in a GNC store(it was the last bottle they had). I purchased it. With the first dose my cough was gone and within 2-3 days the chronic swelling in my right knee was gone as well!! Since then I have purchased this from Iherb a few times. Much easier to get from them than looking and searching through many stores looking for it. I have been satisfied with Iherb. The product is great and the service is prompt.

06b6a4e1-05b9-4fad-973d-bdb6a71ce1c8
aedcac42-7d22-4e72-bba4-a3a56e9ace2b

Since I got COVID it changed somewhat my lungs but in a bad way that bow I have asthma and my grandmother bought me this supplement and it has worked tremendously. I feel that I can breath better and have less asthma. I really recommend this product. This is my third Bottle. It doesn’t have a bad taste. It’s a good supplement for your diet and lungs. Good quality.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I developed a lung sensitivity a couple of years ago from the fires and depending on the air pollution levels, my breathing does suffer. Started taking 2 tablets a day for a couple of weeks now and I think my breathing has improved! Recommend this supplement and will continue to use.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have purchased this product a few times from iherb and the product and iherb do not disappoint. iHerb is one of the most trustworthy names on the internet for nutritional supplements

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality product. Lots of ingredient. Size just nice. This vitamin has the most ingredient and benefit. Boost immunity. Great Antioxidant. My Children take it daily.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This natural herbal pill works well for controlling running nose, congestion that can lead to mild asthma, and mildly clears sinuses. It works for about 6 hours for me. No side effects- have used it for years

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Good quality stuff especially if you have respiratory issues but this is also a good preventative. Semi large pills though but good benefits, slight after taste

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This helped me a lot after I was reinfected by the covid-19 virus. Having a reinfection gave me a lot of anxiety that I might be reinfected again and I came accross this product to boost my respiratory system.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I like to always keep one of these on hand just in case! Often just one is enough - if the chest is 'cool' then it's fine, but if it's 'hot' then I find it can be a little warming to take the full dose.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

My rating based on product (only), been using it for months, and I must say when I take it it does work, the only drawback (for me, and for that I would have given a much lower rating) is that the brand/company does not give any sort of discount/ incentives to loyal consumers

e4a53a41-9411-41a3-ada1-3e3a6056fed0