AU

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using another brand but due to the other brand always being sold out, I have switched to this brand and loving it!

8f756c49-f0c1-4bc8-a4f6-2294cb13cf43
80280ebf-2c26-4ed2-b5ac-0bda2c6fd226
d0affa31-e08c-4d79-a18a-a3d167c81a93
74d84412-2528-4c5a-87b4-61d46f84ab12
4572c804-174e-48e8-ab50-4618de2c250d
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love this! I started taking this because I read that liquid vitamins were easier to absorb ( and I hate taking pills) and thus a higher potency. In addition the liquid form made it easy to take daily. The taste was good and easy to blend in with a juice or smoothie I normally have a low vitamin D but after taking this for only one month my doctor was surprised about the boost my vitamin D levels received.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Purchased this for my mom who couldn't take solids anymore. Taste was a bit green-y but nothing unacceptable. Great daily multi-vitamin with quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Terrific vitamin and mineral support. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the liquid over other supplements in pill form. I feel like my body absorbs this product very well.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

affordable price with good quality and ingredients and taste, and use and size and packaging and benefit and composition and recipe and diet and serving and frequency. all good

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Been putting this product in my morning smoothies. Great way to get vitamins you may be missing from your diet. It also doesn't taste bad in just a little bit of water.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great value and great taste. I like it in a smoothie. It's too strong for straight juice for me. In liquid form vitamins are much more absorbable. I would buy it again.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

this is a superior product for the price point and it uses good ingredients as well. this also has more instance all than the next most expensive brand.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I have been using this liquid multivitamin for years and it's really good. The taste is not the most pleasant, but it's something that you will get used to. The quality is great and the price here is much cheaper here than other vitamin places.