AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

As I have mentioned in previous reviews I am a health care professional and I am strongly supportive of supplements. This has been a favorite of mine for many years. A clean product with full potency of many nutrients. I personally tolerate this brand very well. And I certainly feel and overall wellness from using this product over time. I understand that many people do not feel the need to take a supplement such as this but if you are experiencing issues with low energy and/or have health issues which could benefit from some additional supplementation I strongly recommend this brand. And I have found that iHerb often has a lower price point especially when they have their specials. I would certainly recommend taking an advantage of that!

Posted on May 2, 2022

To be alive and live longer - we must take care of ourselves. This is good for antioxidant and no bitter taste. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I find this multi to be one of the best values available for what is included, but the potency has been reduced for some vitamins from the previous version, and for that reason, I took off a star. Also, although there are 6 capsules a day, it's only for 15 days supply. The pills are also easy to swallow compared to large tablets.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Alive! multivitamins were created to give you the energy support you need to do all that is important to you! Get the most from your multi, with potent vitamins & minerals and our food-based blends, and live every day feeling Alive!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this product very effective my parents loves in weve been using this almost 10 yrs the quality is very high quality the so mang ingredients that are body needed

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I think this formula may be discontinued by the manufacturer, but it is our very favorite family multi. You get a decent dose of "whole food" nutrition with it, too. Will be sad when it is no longer available.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good multi that I can spread out over the day and take 2 with ea meal if I want. The price at iHerb is as good as I've found when I compare prices online.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I bought these for my parents and I love how packed they are! All the basic vitamins you need plus more! And it's affordable. I would buy it again.