AU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love it. I was looking for a B-Complex and found this. The price was right and I had to get it. It gives me energy and I take one before you workout. These are enteric coated and they are slightly hard to swallow in case anyone needed to know.

8a0f1fbf-5c74-4119-9eee-cb853c459bb8
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices The size of the pill is a bit big I take it with lunch once a day It contains many minerals and vitamins that are beneficial for women's health For the price, I feel it is useful اخذ منه يوميا مع الطعام يبدو جيدا اخذ منه يوميا مع الطعام يبدو جيدا اخذ منه يوميا مع الطعام يبدو جيدا اخذ منه يوميا مع الطعام يبدو جيدا

061db17a-da40-45c3-bb26-4279162af536
54d88f9b-9567-4046-b0ae-4831cbb2b2c7
c0adfc38-3920-44f0-b46a-75809a52fde9

As a mom, I feel like I have too little time to think of myself but I need to be strong & healthy all the time. This vitamin is such a savior, it has almost all ingredients 100% of your DV. I live in Indonesia & the vitamins arrived perfectly in good condition. Nothing to complain but giving 2 thumbs up. Repurchase? OF COURSE YEAH. Thanks a lot for the good deal, good price & good services. Loveee!

82b4aa32-7919-41be-bc08-ec2f130edd11
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love this brand and this product Need daily vitamins for myself to support his health.. I know the brand is a very good quality brand so im happy. I really enjoyed taking these vitamins for a few months. My energy was definitely up, my skin was looking clearer, and I was ready to purchase another bottle I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love these. I've taken them for a while and while I had always anemia, these helped my blood work improve big time !!!! I also noticed an increase in energy and my nails became better, as well as my hair !!! I love that they're made out of fruit and veggies powder mix 😍

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Tired, new mom over here. After going back to work I was so exhausted getting home and then needing to carry on with the second part of my day with baby. I'm so happy with them, been taking them for 3 weeks and I finally have energy again! Have already reordered.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing, the ingredients are very safe and works just perfect for me I take one daily and it doesn’t have any bad effects on me The don’t taste like anything. The package is pretty nice too. The size of the pill is small

Ornexi
Posted on May 27, 2022

It's at least 2nd time when I buy them, because I feel that this brand makes ones of the best vitamins ever. Such a great ingredients and potency. Works amazing if you have any deficiency of included vitamins. For me works the best before cold season, improves my immune system and health overall. Doesn't have any taste or smell. One pack is enough for almost 2 months, 1 tablet daily preferred. Quality is really amazing. Also it's halal - gelatin is vegan.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

The tablets are kind of large, so you have to be careful when swallowing them. They have a mild taste, but nothing overwhelming. I often have issues with vitamins causing severe stomachaches, but this one does not irritate my stomach. I just make sure to take them after breakfast every morning. They have helped me with deficiencies. In my opinion, the package is a decent size for the price. I am pleased so far with my purchase. :)