AU

Poline
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use it periodically (it’s written even in instruction what it’s better not to take these pills more than 7 days in a Row ) when I have bloating or irritable bowel syndrome, and next morning I feel really good (you should take it before going to sleep) . Recommend with those with the same problems .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is my first time ordering from iHerb. Product arrived in time promised. Packaging was in proper box. Arrived intact with no damage to the box. Price was lower than other vendors and expiry date was long. Product matched the advertisement. My wife has been using this product for a long time and she is very satisfied by the benefits. The dosage is correct for her. The ingredients are natural and there is no after-taste.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have taken these for about 3 weeks now I have tried probably 90% of the OTC meds in the stores, and many other natural remedies. Aloelax is the miracle for me . I Recommended

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

My 80 something mother is on pain medication long term which makes her constipated. The medication her doctor prescribes has limited effect. She reports the Aloelax supplement provides her added relief, so I will be getting refills of this supplement for her.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is a very trusted brand wich i often choose. This item is a great helper for my stomach. I use it for occasional constipaton. Easy to swallow and it really helps me. I take 1 capsual with a glass of water before bedtime when needed.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Seems to help constipation somewhat , I used this with RENEW CLEANSE more as well, this by itself won't help me much ( coz I have severe constipation problem so others might be okay with just this)...

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Quite strong so start with lower dosage. I like it; good quality and ingredients for price. Size good ! It is gentle and effective. I have been using it for a while and will continue ordering it

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Something overlooked about aloe latex, IMO, is the fact that its a much more forgiving laxative on the system than other stimulant varieties, without causing the bloat and discomfort of osmotic options. In short, while no one should rely on laxatives long term, if you must, this may prove considerably less problematic to your system.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have been taking for a long time..it works great