AU

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Прекрасно!

Probably, the vitamins are very good, but they are too sweet. Could be with that much amount of sugar.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It boosts your mental energy!!! It's the best of quality and ingredient. It has a great taste!!!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Seems to work, though not as well as transdermal B12 oil.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I got this because I started eating vegan, so I need the b12. I don't like the mannitol that is added because alcohol sugar make me dizzy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2020

Very tasty, supplementing vitamins for children who do not eat well, helped a lot

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Your children gonna love them ;)

Posted on Apr 3, 2014

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Nature's Way has been my supplement company of choice for 20 years. Reliable consistent company and products.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Like a little treat after taking a bunch of giant calcium tablets.

Posted on May 7, 2021

These chewables are good! The price is affordable. Will buy again.