AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I’ve been taking this for a year or so and realised I’m not as phlegmy and full of mucus especially at the back of my throat anymore. But I do know different people react to everything differently so take it with “a pinch of salt” yeah? Stay healthy and safe everyone!

I take this supplement every single night with the rest of my minerals because of my thyroid and my need to the iodine and I think this is my third bottle and I will keep ordering it made a huge difference for my thyroid with the other supplements without taking any medicines

35892e2a-c7fc-48f6-9a24-04099d01dba5
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I don’t know if it works but I took it as a natural source of Iodine which is according to what I read is very essential daily supplement. مافي نتيجه ملاحظه لكنه أخذته حسب توصبه د.كريم علي بأنه مصدر يومي أساسي لعنصر اليود يحمي من مشاكل الغده. راح أستمر معاه بكل الأحوال.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These are the best iodine, sea algae supplements you can take to stop cravings of any kind. Take 4 in the morning, and you are good to go. They may turn out to be an excellent weight-loss vitamin??

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This product seems to be of good quality. I like taking natural iodine to support my thyroid. Easy to swallow capsules, just a slight algae taste after.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I've been using this product along with some others for some time now and seeing a positive change. That's what matters to me the most. Thanks.

tontubut
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very happy with this product. No side effects, and provides essential iodine - I use pink salt that does not contain iodine so I like to keep this supplement in my rotation.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I read that Bladder wrack would help with my Thyroid needs and so far I am feeling more energy with this. Just started a month a go, so we will see how it goes for me when I am done with this bottle.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

and I can feel a difference in my skin . Good packaging Good product with good quality. I love it and it’s gentle on stomach .

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Started using the product, based on the recommendation from various health practitioners I opted to purchase bladder wrack. It’s almost a month I am taking the capsules. So far so good!