AU

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Good

This herbal supplement has helped me see some improvement in milk supply, along with things like brewers yeast and fenugreek. Adding bone broth to my diet (fish, chicken) really got the milk flowing though, more than any supplement. Still, I plan to keep taking blessed thistle when needed to improve digestion.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I used this to benefit my breastfeeding supply journey. The quality is fantastic. Great ingredients, package is clear and easy to understand. It’s a wonderful supplement, with nil taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been consuming the Nature's Way Blessed Thistle for a while, and I buy them from iHerb all the time. The product has been consistently fresh.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take this 3 times daily with fenugreek supplements for lactation as directed by my lactation provider. It has helped boost my supply a lot!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I take this with larger meals on occasion to help digestion. I like that there are no additives and vegetable capsules. I wish the blessed thistle was organically grown and the bottles were glass . There is too much plastic in our oceans.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good quality.. Helped me alot during breastfeeding.. Improve milk supply and my general health .. All natural ingredients...

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These might take you smell weird but they really boost milk supply.