AU

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

An excellent quality product which arrived on time! The ingredients appear to be great as well! The ingredients appear to be great as well! Arrived well before expiry date! The packaging also appears to be an ideal dose! Needs to be taken with MK-7 and Vitamin D3 for optimum effect. An ideal formulation.

239bd0e0-4727-4c98-85d0-2735f8d637a5
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is my second order of Nature's way Calcium Citrate. calcium citrate is better absorbed than calcium carbonate, as far as I know, but also seems more expensive. The price for this brand is more reasonable compared to many others. This is part of my regiment along with magnesium, vitamin d3 and k2 to fight osteoporosis.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good quality calcium blend, I try to alternate among various calcium products to ensure variety for the body, and this is one of my go-to's.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this product for my mother. Her blood test shown that her calcium levels were not optimal. After taking these tablets she commented that her bones making less cracking noise and she felt well.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good dose in an easy gel-cap. Often, in order to get enough calcium, it is packaged in horse tablets. This is a fine product in AA gelcaps so easy to take 2 a day, which is what I need.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was looking for calcium that absorb through body well. This is good. I bought for my son . The product will take care of his body and bone. Also the price is afforable.

I was happy to find a calcium product that was gluten and yeast free. I wanted this brand because it does not contain magnesium. I take magnesium earlier so that it does not negate the effect of the calcium. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's hard to find Calcium without Vitamin D in this exact dosage (in my area of the world), so I'm really happy with this product.