AU

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Excellent! Nature's Way Chlorofresh

I am 65 years old. I include Nature's Way Chlorofresh Chlorophyll Concentrate as an important component of my cancer prophylactic strategy. Vegetables high in chlorophyll include broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and green tomatoes. Unfortunately, some of chlorophyll's important detoxification effects may be nullified when chlorophyll is broken down in our digestive tract. A much more stable form of chlorophyll is the water-soluble product chlorophyllin. Numerous studies have shown that chlorophyllin helps protect our DNA from damage caused by a wide range of environmental toxins, which is an important step in protecting against cancer. An added feature of this product is that it also includes 500% of the Daily Value of copper. Great product and very good value.

61f67afd-4467-48d4-abf5-ae039aa56122
Posted on May 20, 2022

Great! I got it for body odor and I saw results so fast! There’s no more odor and I have only used it for a week. I’m shocked honestly I wasn’t expecting it to work this fast. The capsules smell kinda funky but I guess that’s just how chlorophyll smells.

60fe9d4e-6c99-4136-b037-5fc175d175f4
a694bd1d-d56d-4fb7-a291-6873b1b92c45
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Been taking chlorophyll liquid for many years. And this time because liquid is out of stock, therefore i tried this tablets form. It works the same too. Am very pleased! I usually take it every morning immediately after wake up. It leave a fresh breath and keep me more focus in my job. Don’t you guys forget to click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

Amazing product! Works as an internal deodorant and cleanser. I only eat one pill and see results two days later. I then stop it for two weeks and go back on it. I recommend it every once in a while. It helps with improvement of the gut health and benefit your body overall.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is another "tiktok made me buy it" purchase. I have heard that it acts as an internal deodorizer, which is a huge benefit that something natural makes you smell less. I prefer the use of these softgels a lot more than the liquid chlorophyll which you mix with water because I don't like the taste of that.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Originally wanted it in liquid form but I found the softgels more easy to consume in one go, I love the ingredients and the benefits already received, very high quality, no lies told but i had less gas and burped easier after using this product and the fart did not have a fowl smell which was surprising. Packaging is so cute and practical

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Love the product. I tried the fluid version, but I didn't like the taste and the fact that when I opened it - everything around was green, cuz the pigment is strong and it was imposible not to spill it when you pour the liqvid. This one is much more convenient, and you can take it with you if traveling. Please, press like the comment was helpful.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

The results were unexpected!! I used this for 3 months and here is what I noticed: * Absolutely great for digestion, this made me go number 2 everyday.. more than once! (if you have constipation you'll understand 😝) * lovely for the skin * improved body odor * helps with decreasing appetite * good for energy