AU

Posted on May 24, 2022

LianaLuna
Posted on May 22, 2022

Cranberry is very important supplement for my urinate health. This supplement is high quality and high concentrated. There are 120 capsules in the package. I take 2 capsules per day. My age is 35 years old. Capsules have no any taste. And they have very nice smell. It’s comfortable to swallow. I feel improvement for my urinate health.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Years ago I suffered from back-to-back bladder infections and didn't want to keep taking antibiotics. Stared taking cranberry caps daily and haven't had a bladder infection sense. Please note that I am not a doctor. Just sharing what works for me.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 26, 2022

This little wonderful pill is a staple in my medicine cabinet to help keep UTI's in check! One of my favorite supplements for my age and concern in the UTI department.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This product is priced really well. The quality is great and it helps me to not get urinary track infections. Cranberry is a natural way to help you with out having to drink lots of cranberry juice.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have being taking the Cranberry capsules for a couple o years and I believe they have contributed in keeping my bladder healthy as I didn't have any problem since I started. Also, the ordering process and the shipping was smooth and timely.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I like the ease of swallowing this little supplement. I also notice the difference in my urination, no longer dripping/dribbling. Just get the job done instead of getting my hands washed then thinking I need to go back again. love it! I also like the fact that this company gets the orders delivered quickly.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Bought it for the second time. It somehow helped with my urinary issue